Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the keeper of availability and technical integrity of Playtech services offered to our VIP customers (licensees). TAM acts as the single focal point of communication between licensee organization and Playtech internal divisions involved in all technical aspects of our licensee’s business and everyday operations.
• Overseeing the handling and full awareness of all licensee support requests, incidents, software defects, problems and risks. Acting as the first point of escalation in those domains for the licensee and mutually managing an up-to-date prioritized list of open topics, ensuring that these are prioritized correctly and being handled in the most efficient manner without unneccessary delays.
• Cooperating with different development and operations teams within Playtech to facilitate the troubleshooting and resolution of major issues on infrastructure and software level, coordinating investigation and troubleshooting with 3rd parties in case of integrated solutions or involvement of regulatory authorities.
• Maintaining the availability and technical integrity of Playtech services offered to a licensee, identifying and raising risks that may have negative impact on the desired level of service.
• Verifying the maintainability of new products and services and ensuring that business development activities do not affect the availability of production services.
• Producting various operational reports for internal audiences and incident/problem/service level summary reports to licensee.
• Gaining full understanding of licensee services, logical setup of solutions and 3rd party integrations and becoming the most knowlegeable person in this area. Maintaining up to date overview of licensees operation, developments, site setup, etc., sharing this information with all interested parties in Playtech.
• Aligning licensee operational procedures (incident, problem, release&testing, change management) with their counterparts in licensee organization, identifying support improvement opportunities and managing support optimization programs with licensee.
• Effective communication and comprehension skills in English. The ability to listen and digest information, as well as articulate complex or technical information in an approachable manner. The ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
• Systematic and Organized. Being able to juggle multiple demands and prioritize. Someone who understands the difference between something important versus something urgent – to prioritize effectively. Someone who can ‘think on their feet’ and think ahead, pre-empt needs of their clients and be ready to meet those.
• Excellent computer skills and having basic knowledge of modern IT solutions, client-server solutions and IT Services Management.
• Ability to concentrate in stressful work situations, sometimes outside regular office hours.
• Higher education (may still be obtained), preferably in the field of IT
• A great and supportive team of 15 Technical Account Managers open to sharing their knowledge and experience, supportive managers with passion for continuous improvement and operational excellence - nobody is left alone with their challenges.
• Periodic visits to our licesee’s offices which are located all over the world to build trust and good professional working relationship with their key people.
• The possibility of making a real difference to the level of service offered to Playtech VIP customers and the sense of accomplishment after resolving a long-lasting complex problem with coordination between multicultural multi-disclipinary teams both within and outside Playtech.
• A good Technical Account Manager is highly visible and respected in front of both Playtech and licensee higher management and thus his/her improvement suggestions are noticed and taken into account.
• TAM position is a good base platform for advancing to other IT technical or management roles within Playtech in time.
Please send your CV (in English) and a motivation letter (maximum 360 words) ASAP (latest by October 24th), to tell us why you would like to join the Technical Account Managers team.