We are looking for an experienced Museum Manager to supervise daily support operations of our museum and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will supervise a team of professionals overseeing the daily functioning of the museum.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a museum of diverse people.
1. Provides the conditions for smooth daily functioning of the museum (including: observance of the museum's working hours, the presence of administrators at their work places, cleanliness in the halls)
2. Supervises the maintenance of museum premises and office flats (including: hires and supervises the work of service organizations: cleaners, repairmen – is the point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands)
3. Responsible for the selection, training and daily work of the administrative personnel (including: schedules the work of administrators and monitors its implementation, if necessary, replaces administrators, maintains necessary documentation)
4. Manages the museum's ticket office (CompuCash)
5. Ensures the smooth functioning of the museum souvenir shop (including: stocking supplies, contacting vendors)
6. Oversees the museum online store (including online payments monitoring)
7. Keeps records of museum collection funds
8. Helps in the organization and planning of special events and business trips (including: booking hotels, tickets, restaurants)
Excellent communication and organisational skills, ability to work in an international environment, initiative, customer service experience, administrative experience
Language proficiency: excellent in at least two of these languages: Estonian, Russian, English; fluent Russian for everyday use
Excellent cultural and international environment
Possibility of professional growth