This role is with a leading Global IT services company who operate in 30+ countries. They are currently recruiting in Gourock, Scotland for a customer services representative. They offer a modern workplace that allows workers to enter a lab where they can actually see and handle the machines that they are advising their customers on– so you could say it’s very hands on tele-support! Offices are based in the Scottish sea side resort of Gourock, a stunning town with breath taking views along the Scottish coast line! This role is perfect for individuals with an interest in technology and a passion for helping people! You will be providing 1st level support for customers and helping to identify and solve issues.
- Assessing customers for both technical and business sustainability;
- Producing feasibility and maintaining inventories of hardware and software;
- Addressing problems and complains over the phone in an appropriate and helpful manner.
- Fluent in written and verbal Finnish and English;
- Troubleshooting experience;
- Great customer service;
- Computer proficiency;
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of operating systems/servers Windows 98/2000/2003, XP;
- Experience in a customer focused environment is advantageous.
- Salary of 15 000 GBP / p.a.
- 2-3 weeks training will be provided;
- Access to a company wide Training Academy, access to networking and social events, to rewards and recognition schemes;
- A relocation package will be provided for any successful candidates coming from a different country (hotel for first 5 nights, up to £300 reimbursement of travel costs, relocation support officer).
Please apply below with your CV in English!