You are motivated, highly-technical Wireless Performance Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying and improving the latest SEVEN products embedded in the latest mobile devices. Your focus will be testing and improving wireless performance of SEVEN’s messaging and communication products.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, execute and automate wireless performance testing of SEVEN’s messaging and communication products
• Work closely with software engineering team to identify and improve wireless performance
• Subject area expert of wireless performance in terms of bandwidth efficiency, signaling efficiency in the access network, and handset power consumption .
• Experience in and knowledge of networking and wireless data technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, PPP, UMTS, 1xEVDO, LTE, WiMax) from both handset and access network perspective
• Experience in measurement and analysis tools for ethernet and wireless networks (Wireshark, QXDM, power monitoring tools)
• Attention to details and data accuracy, strong analytical skills
• Good understanding of fundamentals of electronics and power consumption for wireless devices
• Must be a great team player and enjoy working in a fast pace environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Able and willing to work under deadline pressure
• EE degree, CS degree or equivalent
• Automation and scripting skills
Competitive Pay, Excellent work environment