• Steering and coordinating the implementation of content into templates (text, images and animated media) internally BSH and externally towards the web agency;
• Implementing campaigns together with our brand and campaign team in Stockholm;
• Work with structure and navigation;
• Image editing and managing images in our media database;
• Put up Business Requests for new functionality in the front and backend;
• Creating tickets for settings and changes for the support team;
• Reporting of technical issues to the support team;
• Coordinate proofreading towards the Brand- and Marketing Managers in the Nordics and Baltics;
• Participate in marketing meetings, web team meetings via Lync/web based meeting;
• Reporting KPI’s towards the Baltic sales team.
• At least 4 years total work experience and at least 2 years work experience as a Web Editor / Web Master / Web Designer;
• Appropriate education within Web;
• CMS super user and have experience with several CMS systems;
• Understanding the flow of information from backend-systems (product information system, SAP, Media database etc.) that feeds the CMS and frontend;
• Always deliver expected results with good quality;
• Self driven, result-oriented and deliver to deadlines;
• Be able to work in virtual organization without direct supervision;
• Independently able to plan and drive several projects at the same time;
• Being able to cooperate with several stakeholders locally as globally, internally as externally;
• You are communicative, process-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy challenges.
Your mother tongue could be one of the Baltic or Scandinavian languages (Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian). Or you are fluently/very good orally and written in one of the Scandinavian languages. Due to a lot of international contacts within the company you have to be fluent in English both orally and written, and it will be an advantage but not a requirement that you speak/understands some Finnish and / or German.
You will join the Northern European Web team and you will report to the Northern European Team Leader for the Web team in Stockholm. You will primarily cooperate with your colleagues in the Web team which currently consists of four people, two in Tallinn and two in Stockholm. Other contacts will be the colleagues in the Northern Europe Marketing Team in Stockholm, the Marketing Managers in the Northern European countries, colleagues within Web and Brand at BSH Headquarters in Munich and our external web agency in Stockholm. You will be working in an international company in growth with great opportunities to develop professionally.
We offer a fixed position as soon as possible. The position is full-time 40 hours.
Recruitment process will be conducted by Manpower Estonia.
If you are interested, please send your application in English to kandideeri [at] manpower.ee or apply directly through the job site. Please send your CV as soon as possible but no later than 10th of August.