The main duties of the role will be the picking and packing and of entertainment products such as DVD’s, CD’s, computer games and books within a large warehouse. You will mainly be manually handling the products in the breaking down of pallets and boxes, sorting and stacking and packing product to orders. You may also be required to use hand scanners to recognize bar code pick lists, labelling and palletising. There will also be the loading and unloading of sorting machines.
- Location: Manchester, UK
- Work provider: Incity Ltd
- Accommodation: First month £325.00 including deposit. After that £200.00 per month. Minimum stay 1 month.
- 8 hours shifts, am and pm rotating weekly.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Communicative English required. Must be able to read and write.
Following services are provided:
- Pick up from the airport, (bus station).
- National Insurance
- Bank account
£6.08 per hour