CV Keskus is the leading job portal in Estonia and owns the largest CV database in Baltics. Our trademark on European market is CV Market and we also have strong footprint in Latvia and Lithuania. Company belongs to Swiss & German Capital joint venture Ringier Axel Springer Media AG. It manages an extensive portfolio of more than 165 digital and print products with head office based in Zurich.
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated IT MANAGER
to join our international team in Tallinn or Vilnius. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing software development team and implementing nowadays’ best practices. We are seeking a hands-on candidate who has pragmatic approach and a track-record of ensuring timely shipping of project enhancements.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• Act as a leader to software development team
• Oversee design, development and QA of the platform
• Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing
• Remove project obstacles and develop solutions with the team
• Ensure productive communication with platform stakeholders
• Excellent English skills
• Experience in IT project management
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, the ability to explain intricate and complicated concepts and ideas and the ability to work well with different kinds of people, departments and divisions
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences (preferred)
• Scrum Master certification (preferred)
• Experience in managing mobile first online product and hands-on experience in machine learning (preferred)
We offer you a challenging position in the leading job portal in the Baltics, a supporting and professional team, a motivating salary, a possibility to travel in the Baltics and lots of fun team events to keep up the motivation.
More information: +372 5646 2864, CV Keskus’ recruitment department manager Renita Käsper