CV Market´s client
Job ad expired!
We are looking for PROJECT MANAGERS who are willing to take up the challenge of leading complex marine technical retrofit projects (as new piping systems and marine equipment integration, electrical networks, conversions etc) all over the world.
You will need to:
- plan the projects
- select resources required
- manage logistics, schedules, finances
- execute the projects onboard the ships (cruise, Ro-Pax, merchant, offshore or navy ships)
- negotiate with clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- evaluate the progress and conduct quality control
- manage all project documentation (technical and financial reports, visas etc)
- analyze the projects, their efficiency and to propose innovative solutions to any inefficiencies identified.
If you want to apply for the position, we expect you:
- to have a high-level technical degree
- to be fluent in English and Russian
- to have extraordinary communication skills
- to be able to handle pressure over a long period of time
- to have a very high level of self-discipline
- to have a desire to travel all over the world and to work in multi-cultural environments.
If you are selected for the position, we will offer you:
- a very attractive and competitive remuneration package
- an additional performance bonus.
- a personal development program
- a unique opportunity to broaden your horizons.
If you feel you are qualified for the position, please send us a letter explaining why You are the best candidate for the job and remember to include your CV.
LTH Baas is an international Voyage Ship Repair company operating around the globe.