DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT is a group within the Stoneridge Electronics company. We develop new and advanced products for future trucks of our customers, while continuously adapting our developments according to market and customer demands. Within the group we have electronics, software and mechanical engineering teams. Part of the development is made in-house and part of development is made in cooperation with external suppliers. We cover all development phases from concept study, detailed development, advanced engineering to industrialization and work with PPAP process according to ISO/TS standard.
Stoneridge Design and Development department has global locations. Within Europe there is a close cooperation between Sweden and Estonian sites which share projects and involve in total about 130 development engineers.
Stoneridge is looking for talented system verification engineers to the product design and development department. You will work together with experienced specialists in the field of hardware and software design for real-time embedded systems. You will be responsible for test development and system verification for a range of products such as instrument clusters and ECUs for commercial vehicles.
- Write automated test cases (C programming language, xml)
- Perform functional and system testing of embedded systems
- Analyze test results and create problem reports
- Develop and maintain test environment
- Manage test documentation
Requirements for Candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in testing
- Basic programming skills and interested in verification of embedded systems
- Understanding of Agile project methodologies
- Bachelor degree in relevant field of engineering
- Fluent spoken and written English and Estonian
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Experience in working with CANoe and/or LabView
- Scripting languages (Python, Ruby)
- Basic knowledge in electronics
- Experience in programming of real-time embedded systems
- Familiar with automotive industry inter-vehicle communication interfaces (CAN, LIN)
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Modern working conditions in our facilities in Tänassilma Tehnopark, Laagri
- Mobile phone compensation
- Sport opportunities / discounts
- Travel opportunities
- Education and trainings
- Competitive salary
Please apply with CV in English.