This client is a world leading technology service provider, who are premium partners with some of the world’s leading financial services and software product companies. Based in their technology hub in Krakow’s business district, our client is seeking to grow their banking software build team. They require an experienced Network Architect specialist who will be responsible for leading a new project on behalf of a global banking institution.
As the Network Architect specialist, you will be in a unique position to provide leadership to internal partners and external vendors including clients. You will be responsible for leading the voice/data network equipment, security and professional consultations. This is a pivotal role that demands high expertise in the financial security sector and has exhaustive job duties. You will be involved in all sections of the Network build including design requirements, team management, Disaster recovery, business testing and costing for the client.
Your routine responsibilities will include:
- Providing quality and effective technology consulting to internal banking clients;
- Testing, evaluating and benchmarking upgrades to new and existing network operations supported products (Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint Juniper etc);
- Identifying any network security issues;
- Coach relevant colleagues by identifying and closing skilled knowledge gaps;
- Maintain effective practice and contribute to a high-performance working environment;
- Meet the needs of customers by resolving problems effectively and efficiently;
- Establish close working relationships with clients and business partners;
- Be responsible for ITIL processes for change, incident, problem, currency and configuration management.
- Proven extensive experience with hands on experience in Cisco, Avaya, Radware is essential;
- Certified CCNA / CCNP. (Certifications from Nortel, Radware, Checkpoint and Juniper would be a bonus);
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise methodologies, tools, software and hardware;
- Cisco L2/L3 and Avaya L2/L3 routing and switching exposure;
- Solid knowledge of web based Technologies;
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills;
- Exceptionally good multitasking and organisational skills;
- English language skills;
- Project Management and Team Lead experience would be advantageous.
- Salary of 12 000 PLN per month;
- Access to company wide training academy;
- Access to networking and social events;
- Annual rewards and recognition schemes;
- Opportunity to progress within an international organisation. .
Please apply below with your CV in English!