CV MARKET´S CLIENT
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
Global Trainee Programme GROW
Stora Enso is the global rethinker of the paper, biomaterials, wood products and packaging industry. We always rethink the old and expand to the new, offering our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials. Stora Enso employs some 29 000 people worldwide, and our sales in 2013 amounted to EUR 10.6 billion.
Our Global Trainee Programme offers recent graduates world-class training, global exposure and an exclusive opportunity to explore yourself and the world in a truly unique way.
As part of the global group of trainees, you will:
• Enter your first permanent position at one of our units around the world
• Be introduced to Stora Enso and meet our top leaders
• Participate in a leadership training programme at a top-ranked business school in Switzerland - International Institute for Management Development (IMD).
• Go on a 3-month assignment abroad.
• Have the opportunity for community work at home or abroad.
• Benefit from one-on-one mentorship with a Stora Enso professional.
We are looking for the right fit to match our global team of rethinkers. That includes the best and brightest of today’s graduates and early stage professionals. If you…
• have a relevant university degree before the programme starts
• are proficient in English
• are willing to travel
• have no more than 3 years of working experience after graduation
• are motivated, development-minded, and up for a challenge
… then our team and adventure awaits you! Apply now and choose up to three positions that interest you.
Our next Trainee Programme will start in August 2015.
Go to www.growatstoraenso.com for more information and apply today!