Trainee Recruitment Consultant : start your international careerr with us!
Do you speak Dutch, German, French, Italian, Danish, Swedish or English?
Do you want to start an international career with great training in Prague and fantastic earning potential?
We are NonStop Recruitment, one of Europe’s fastest growing recruitment and executive search firms. We are proud and long standing members of APSCo who ensure we meet some of the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and are in very attractive and corporate locations including the City Bank Tower in London and Danube House in Prague. As a business we invest heavily in developing our staff and we have significant growth plans for 2017 where we are looking to expand from 220 employees to over 280.
Our motto is “Develop, Grow, Succeed”, because we believe in people development and that working close to each other gives us and our colleagues the best tools to really grow within the company and build a career with us. You will start as a trainee, then will be promoted as Junior Consultant and start your path to become a Team Leader, like all our Consultants.
For this reason, we are looking for entry level profiles with fluent English and/or at least another language among German, Dutch, French, Danish Spanish or Italian determined to build an international career and seek success and growth.
If you become part of our big multinational family of Consultants, you will start as a trainee, as all the people in the company, and you will be given all the tools to develop yours skills and talents as commercial recruiters. After the Training, you will become the “go-to” person within a market of specialization. We are currently specialised in Pharma, Medical Devices, Chemical, Technical, Care and Education. To understand more about how this works have a look at our website: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com .
Why apply for this opportunity?
• Start your career in Prague: the Training program will take place in Prague, in our brand new office in a modern building by the river. This is a great location where to start your career. Prague offers a lot of entertainments and tools to enjoy life in the city. With festivals both in the summer and in the winter, a competitive living-costs/quality balance, Prague is the heart of Europe. Our office shows more than 20 nationalities working all together, that you can also see reflected in the city streets, so that you will meet people from any cultural background. If you are looking for a multinational context with a good quality of life, this is the city for you.
• After you reach your targets, you will also be given the opportunity to move in one of our offices in Europe (Zug, London, Portsmouth). (generally after 6/10 months) The choice is all yours!
• Grow quickly and efficiently with our unique Training Program sponsored by European Commission. Our training program will provide you with all the tools to learn the skills, put them in practice and improve., so that you will have clear goals set to be promoted and go further in your career. After the training you will continuously receive support from your Team Leader and colleagues in the company, working every day in a really supportive, friendly and dynamic environment.
• Positive attitude and motivation to work towards goals and targets
• Fluency in English and another European language: German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish
• Possibility to relocate to Prague for at least 6 to 10 months
• EU visa
The role is very business focussed and you will be spending a lot of the time on the phone negotiating on both ends. You will be managing the recruitment process from the very beginning – winning the roles from other businesses’ line managers and HRs, advertising them, sourcing candidates, headhunting, pre screening candidates, arranging interviews, delivering feedbacks and offers. You will not only get basic salary, but also commission for each and every placement that you make therefore you have a great earning potential – first year £30,000 to £45,000!
Email your CV to irina.filippova(ä)tootukassa.ee