For its clients, Polvik Sp. z o. o. is looking for a trailer mechanics.
- repair of the superstructure and body of a trailer,
- curtain and side wall damage repair,
- suspension/chassis work,
- service and overview of trailers
- good level of English,
- at least 6 months of experience in working on trailers from basic servicing up to full relines,
- computer skills allowing to monitor work and service progress,
- welding skills,
- CE driving licence would be an asset.
- employment based on a contract or a possibility to be self-employed,
- possibility of development and a long-lasting cooperation,
- minimum 40 hours work per week,
- we organise accommodation near the workplace
- attractive salary
Our consultants offer:
- help with formalities regarding work
- taking care of the candidate before departure and during the employment period
Please, send your CV in English or Russian
We kindly ask to attach the following clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997; Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments).