Test Design Engineer is a member of Corporate Design Service Team. Test Design Engineer is responsible for developing test systems hardware and providing support for customer projects and production test support team.
- Test system HW development on the base of the customer requirements.
- Defining requirements with the customer and Test Services Manager.
- Responsible for the development of test system HW.
- Ensure, that the needs of the customer are fulfilled, by having ongoing communication with the customer and the test design project members, during the project.
- Responsible of defining IC tests for the PCB’s and the related production change requests.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters degree. Speciality - computer science, electronics or a corresponding area
- Minimum 2 years of experience in test methodologies and test automation
- Test systems development experience.
- Should be an expert in HW development and testing
- Good knowledge of most commonly used HW development tools (PADS etc.)
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronics
- Good knowledge of IC testing and common tools related to that (Spectrum etc.).
- Knowledge of most common communication protocols (e.g. GPIB, RS, CAN, SPI etc.)
- Good maintenance and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of MS office tools.
- Capability to communicate technical topics with customers and the production support team.
- Proactive and honest in nature, able to collaborate with colleagues
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
We will offer for you an interesting and challenging position in a growing international company. You will have a great career opportunities and a competitive salary.