FIRMA NIMI PEIDETUD
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
The incumbent serves as the protocol assistant and advisor on protocol matters to the Ambassador. Provides guidance and protocol liaison with the host government, diplomatic corps and non-governmental contacts, and advises on all aspects of protocol, precedence, and social usage in Estonian, American and general international practice. Provides translation/interpretation services to Ambassador.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Fluent in Estonian and English, basic knowledge in Russian;
- Three years of progressively responsible secretarial and protocol related experience;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of MS Office programs and must feel comfortable managing databases and working with computers;
- Good spelling, grammar and text-editing skills.
- Minimum gross salary starting from 1400€/month;
- 8 American holidays in addition to Estonian ones;
- Christmas bonus;
- One year employment.
If you do not hear from us by November 28, 2018 you may consider your application to be unsuccessful.