This is an amazing technical role available with a company who operate on an international scale. In this position you will be representing an organisation that is rapidly expanding within the Technology industry. It is an amazing time to join this innovative and highly skilled team and they are excited to have you on board!
Your role with this developing organisation will be to act as the first point of contact for customers who are seeking post-sale communications. You therefore will be providing a listening ear, understanding customer issues and thinking quickly to come up with the best technical solutions to their problems. The role requires an individual who is patient, understanding and keen to develop their technological skills.
Location: Belfast, North Ireland
• Communicating with customers via phone, email and virtual chat to provide them with technical support regarding their products (inbound);
• Documenting and logging all problem information and actions taken into company database;
• Providing customers with jargon free directions if there is a simple solution available that they can carry out themselves;
• Generating the problem described by the customer in the lab and working to find the necessary solution;
• Working as part of a team to meet targets – remaining aware of performance requirements.
• Fluency in both written and spoken Russian and English;
• Previous experience in Customer Support and/or Technical Support;
• Sound technical knowledge with an understanding of networking configurations and protocols;
• Experience in fault diagnosis and troubleshooting techniques;
• Highly IT literate with proficiency in MS office and a good understanding of the internet;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships;
• Ability to work well under pressure and come up with effective solutions in stressful and pressurised situations.
• Salary of 15 808 GBP / p.a.;
• Pension scheme;
• World class training;
• Holiday and weekend break discounts;
• Team building activities and networking opportunities;
• Competitive bonus incentive;
• Chance for career development within an international organisation.
• Reimbursement of initial travel costs of up to £250;
• 5 nights hotel accommodation provided on arrival;
• Continual support from relocation;
• £400 advance in wages available to help with first month’s rent.
Please apply below with your CV in English!