This role is with a leading Global IT services company who operate in 30+ countries. They are currently recruiting in Gourock, Scotland for IT help desk technical support. They offer a modern workplace that allows help desk support workers to enter a lab where they can actually see and handle the machines that they are trying to help the customer on the phone with – so you could say it’s very hands on tele-support! Offices are based in the Scottish sea side resort of Gourock, a stunning town with breath taking views along the Scottish coast line!
This role is perfect for individuals with an interest in technology and a passion for helping people! You will be providing 1st level support for customers and helping to identify and solve issues.
Other tasks you will be undertaking include:
• Assessing customers for both technical and business sustainability;
• Producing feasibility and maintaining inventories of hardware and software;
• Addressing problems and complains over the phone in an appropriate and helpful manner.
• Fluent in written and verbal Finnish and English;
• Troubleshooting experience;
• Hardware and software experience;
• Computer proficiency;
• Experience with Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of operating systems/servers Windows 98/2000/2003, XP;
• Experience in a customer focused environment is advantageous.
• Salary of 16 000 GBP / p.a. + bonus up to 150 GBP per month;
• 2-3 weeks training will be provided;
• Access to a company wide Training Academy, access to networking and social events, to rewards and recognition schemes;
• a relocation package will be provided for any successful candidates coming from a different country (hotel for first 5 nights, up to £300 reimbursement of travel costs, relocation support officer).
Please apply below with your CV in English!