Identify what the customer needs – often before they even know it themselves – and after assisting them with their purchase, you will guide them through resolving their technical issues. Using a blend of your own knowledge, the experience of your support team, some internal tools and a little bit of resourcefulness, you will provide an exceptional support experience for our customers.
• Respond quickly to requests for assistance by chat or telephone.
• Identify the cause of the problem and selling the appropriate service to be able to solve the case.
• Give technical advice, answering general inquiries, and handling billing questions, among other things.
• Logging resolution steps in a knowledge base to improve team resources
• Excellent people skills
• A strong command of the German or French language, especially good diction and articulation. A good understanding of English is an asset.
• An open mind and desire to learn.
• Positive attitude and patience
• Customer service experience;
• Technical certification is an asset
• Experience with a Remote assistance
The following requirements will be considered as an advantage:
• A genuine interest in technology and a natural affinity for all things tech.
• Technical support experience would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of another European language would be of huge value, especially Italian, Swedish or Dutch.
• Stimulating and challenging tasks within an international environment
• Opportunities to influence and develop your own work situation
• Motivating salary + bonus system
• A chance to become part of a lively and dynamic group
• Flexible working hours