For over 15 years, the employer has been a sucessful development partner with over 200 engineers to leading industrial companies in the automotive, automation, aerospace and defence technology sectors. The focus is on the structured development of safety critical hardware and software.The employers offers you an interesting and challenging job with an attractive salary. Within a dynamic corporate culture, you will find numerous opportunities to realize your ideas.
We are searching for a Software Engineer (m/f) Infotainment Headunit for a project in munich:
• As a member of our development team, you develop software for upcoming infotainment systems for automotive industry
• You develop functions for the graphics, entertainment, settings, communications, speech, navigation or systems component of the infotainment system
• You work in the fields of service-based systems, distributed systems, middleware, architecture, embedded systems and human machine interaction
• You work closely with the colleagues from serial production
• You get in touch with cutting edge methods and technologies for software engineering, developlemt, specifications
• Degree in computer science, informatics or similar qualification
• Very good knowlede of software development with C/C++
• Familiar with software topics like UML, design patterns, multithreading or multi inheritance
• Good communication skills in English
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
• Working time: full-time, flexible 40 h / week
Location: München, Bavaria, Germany.
Please send your application in German or English to: ZAV-IPS-Bayern(ä)arbeitsagentur.de by referring to BT-355.
For further assistance, please contact us. We´ll be happy to provide further assistance