As a System Administrator you are experienced in taking responsibility
for the server technology stack and ensuring success through hands on
You will be responsible to manage services in worldwide offices and data
centers. You consult to fit infrastructure to the overall application
architecture and you consult, coach & advise on strategy, business
alignment, architecture, technology solutions and the associated impact
on the stakeholders.
The integration and translation of complex concepts into tactical action
plans are important parts of your work with a clear focus on automation
and streamlining workflows and business processes.
Furthermore you provide technical and analytical guidance to team
members and do not mind to get your own hands dirty where needed.
You are prepared to perform standard maintenance, diagnostics work and
provide technical support to cross-organizational teams and engineering
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Management of Linux and Windows based services and Linux-based
- Maintaining systems configurations within orchestration and
- Supporting server infrastructure
- Automation of management and monitoring
- Maintain backups of systems
- Deployment of new systems into live operations
- Definition, controlling and optimization of services within the team
- Troubleshooting and optimization of existing services
- 2nd level support
- 5 years of work experience with Linux systems with focus on following:
- Webservers, MySQL databases and Linux high-availability setups
- Virtualized server environments
- Systems configuration management tools (Puppet)
- Good documentation skills
- Windows AD and Exchange experience is a plus
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional
language considered as a plus
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Flexibility and resilience
- Service-oriented working attitude
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports
Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space