Runway BPO, a leading European International Business Process Outsourcing company, provides European and Scandinavian businesses with full-scope nearshoring services whilst placing quality as our top priority. During the last 15 years we have become a multi-lingual and multi-tower BPO company, providing Nordic, Western European and multinational businesses with cost-effective nearshoring services, performed by 1100 motivated and friendly employees operating from 9 different offices in 5 European countries.
The candidates we are looking for have excellent communication and listening skills, are exceptional problem solvers and like to help people. Customer Service Specialists answer customer´s questions with the goal of ensuring a positive customer experience. Bosch Siemens home appliances is a care line where we help people to learn to use and maintain they Bosch or Siemens households appliances. Also, we help people to find new appliance instead of the old one they had, but are in need for a new one. We answer calls, e-mails and chats.
• Willingness to help and solve requests;
• Very good verbal and written Swedish;
• Good command of English;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Patience, positivity, friendliness and willingness to help;
• Previous experience in customer service will be considered as an advantage.
• International environment and valuable experience;
• Individual bonuses;
• Team building events;
• Excellent opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills;
• Positive colleagues;
• Paid training;
• Possibility to work either in our Tallinn or Tartu office.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role, please apply by submitting your CV in English by 31.10 2018
Please, note that we will contact second round candidates who will meet the requirements as set above.