We are seeking a qualified, energetic and innovative PIPING, WELDING or INTERIOR WORK SUPERVISORS who are willing to take up challenge of managing ship repair projects (welding, piping and interior work) all over the world.
You will need to:
- Organize and control ship repair welding, interior or piping works
- Evaluate the progress and conduct quality control
- Manage project staff
- Prepare project cost and work-time estimates
- Calculation and ordering materials
If you want to apply for the position, we expect you:
- To have work experience in shipyard piping, welding or interior works
- Team management experience
- To be fluent in English and Russian;
- To have extraordinary communication skills;
- To be able to handle pressure over a long period time;
- To have a high level of self- discipline;
- To have a desire to travel all over the world and to work in multi- cultural environments.
If you are selected for the position, we will offer you:
- A very attractive and competitive remuneration package;
- An additional performance bonus;
- A personal development program;
- A unique opportunity to broaden your horizons.