The Live Dealer studio is open 24/7 and the Supervisor-Pit Manager´s work is organized in 12-hour shifts. Within the shift, the Supervisor-Pit Manager is responsible for team leading and organizing the studio work while ensuring that the players are provided with the best possible client service. In addition to the shift work, every Supervisor-Pit Manager has his/her team of Live Dealers to manage.
• Experience in team management
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent English, both written and oral
• Computer literacy
• Experience from a casino and knowledge of table games will be an advantage
• A friendly and supportive team
• Competitive salary
• Bonuses and sports compensation in addition to the salary
Additional information: Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.