Your main responsibilities are:
• to manage the team capability to operate in response to incidents and investigations;
• to develop skills and tools to be used by SIRT;
• to ensure the existence of information and relationships for successful incident response in the whole Swedbank information processing infrastructure.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
• have higher education in Computer Science (preferably in Security) or extended work experience in the Computer Security field and in particular knowledge and experience of security incident response work;
• have a broad social network related to the risk and security field;
• have work experience in an international organisation and leading cross-border teams;
• have good communication and documentation skills;
• are native in one of our local languages: Swedish, Russian, Lithuanian, Latvian and/or Estonian, and very good in English;
• have continued education in Risk/Security, certifications CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar, such as ITIL, COBIT, etc.;
• have participated in the day-to-day work of the team and on-call duty;
• are able to travel to the locations where SIRT members are based.
Knowledge of financial sector is a plus.
Core values and leadership criteria in Swedbank
It is assumed that candidates are able to live according to the core values of Swedbank – open, caring, simple – but can also fulfil the following leadership criteria:
• I am clear;
• I am visible;
• I take and give responsibility;
• I understand and work for the business as a whole;
• I care about people and the results.
• great opportunities for professional development;
• great career opportunities and training;
• a dynamic working environment and supportive colleagues;
• work experience in a large international corporation.