Your main responsibilities are:
- to manage the team capability to operate in response to incidents and investigations;
- to develop skills and tools to be used by SIRT;
- to ensure the existence of information and relationships for successful incident response in the whole Swedbank information processing infrastructure.
You are a suitable candidate if you:
- have higher education in Computer Science (preferably in Security) or extended work experience in the Computer Security field and in particular knowledge and experience of security incident response work;
- have a broad social network related to the risk and security field;
- have work experience in an international organisation and leading cross-border teams;
- have good communication and documentation skills;
- are native in one of our local languages: Swedish, Russian, Lithuanian, Latvian and/or Estonian, and very good in English;
- have continued education in Risk/Security, certifications CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar, such as ITIL, COBIT, etc.;
- have participated in the day-to-day work of the team and on-call duty;
- are able to travel to the locations where SIRT members are based.
Knowledge of financial sector is a plus.
- I am clear;
- I am visible;
- I take and give responsibility;
- I understand and work for the business as a whole;
- I care about people and the results.
Core values and leadership criteria in Swedbank
It is assumed that candidates are able to live according to the core values of Swedbank – open, caring, simple – but can also fulfil the following leadership criteria:
- great opportunities for professional development;
- great career opportunities and training;
- a dynamic working environment and supportive colleagues;
- work experience in a large international corporation.