As a Magento Solution Specialist you will be an expert user of the Magento e-commerce platform. You can
efficiently align business objectives with Magento functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid
unnecessary customization. You are expected to transform and grow the business with recommending
changes and improvement for the client.
- You will assist Vaimo's clients with system configurations of their e-commerce solution.
- You will manage incoming enquiries via e-mail or telephone.
- You will drive sales through Vaimo’s clients with the products and services available, to grow and transform
- You will strive to reach the set targets in agreed response time, client satisfaction, internal knowledge
- Your knowledge will increase continuously and you will certify yourself as a Magento Certified Solution
It is mandatory that you are fluent in both Estonian and English
- Provide technical client support.
- Take full responsibility over incoming cases.
- Follow up on Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback for your given clients (except KAM clients).
- Keep yourself updated with industry standards and market behavior.
- Identify “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Achieve your assigned sales and activity targets.
- Be familiar with your clients' statistical Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that can support sales offerings.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of our company.
- Document and share knowledge.
- Co-ordinate and synchronize with other team members.
- Coordinate support issues and other requests between the client and development teams.
- Test support issues solved by development teams before co-ordinating back to the client.
- Acquire estimates to the clients.
- Invoice every month to clients.
- Hold Magento trainings.
- Daily review of incoming critical cases.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- You handle stress very well and take responsibility for your work results.
- Structured and good at cooperating with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector and able to use that knowledge to anticipate
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Business level higher communication skills in English
- Systems and IT literate.
- Required to travel from time to time.
- Experience in e-commerce areas.
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work
environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a
team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients around the globe. We offer the chance to work
with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field. We also provide
opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.