We are seeking for a Software Testing Engineer with experience in software testing and creation of test concepts. Your direct responsibilities will involve planning and execution against functional requirements including regressions, performance and system integration. Communication with the QA team, development teams, company management and partners.
The ideal candidate is passionate about software testing and has made this their chosen profession. You must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude, computer expertise, and good interpersonal communication skills. Candidates for this position are self-motivated, organized, able to handle multiple priorities, and have high attention to detail while establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail
- Experience using a testing related toolset (JIRA, Jenkins, etc.) including automation and a continuous integration environment
- Experience with Java language, server or client-side
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Technical education.
- Experience with automated software testing processes
- Ability to test system performance and stability
- Experience with agile/iterative development methodologies is a plus.
- The opportunity to work with the market leader and change the world
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and performance
- Internal training and development opportunities
- Development of existing and new services in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- Sport compensations and other company’s 'goodies'