Participate in technical design sessions. Code, unit test, and create supporting documentation for application development tasks.
• Support and adopt the software development lifecycle, methodologies/standards, application architectures, and technical designs/solutions.
• Conduct design, code, and documentation reviews to ensure standards are followed.
• Collaborate as part of a team to deliver customer requirements on time and within budget.
• Clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in all written correspondence with clients and project team members.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field of study.
• Hands on database design and implementation experience with enterprise RDBMS such as Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Informix of DB2 Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Hands on day-to-day programming, and ability to lead junior programmers.
• Good grasp of OO design, and implementation.
• Experience with Agile software development and Test Driven Development methodologies.
Interesting job in a international company
Career growth opportunities
Competitive compensation package