Do you want to be part of the FinTech revolution? ...and you are a recent graduate in Math, Physics or Computer Science with 0-4 years experience? ...and you enjoy using your Math, Physics or Computer Science degree to solve complex, really interesting math-based business problems? Our client will pay you a very rewarding salary (...they are market leaders) to learn FinTech and develop your skills as a C#, C++ Software Developer in their global team, based in central Prague. Sounds good so far? It gets better - living and working in Prague like this is hard to match.
What you do:
You would join a team (with an Agile approach) where you can choose to work on unique projects in a variety of areas of FinTech, Banking security software development. Examples of your projects could include: building cloud based applications, solutions for data compression or de-duplication, or real life applications of blockchain technology, high performance parallel code or highly distributed risk analysis systems. You enjoy using English in your work and you welcome developing it further at work and training.
What you need:
• The desire to program using cutting edge technology and learn cloud based application development while working on FinTech projects.
• We are looking for strong theoretical math knowledge and some C# and/or C++ programming experience.
• You need to have a university degree and a strong understanding of core areas of Computer Science, specifically data structures, computational complexity, algorithms, OOP concepts, etc..
• You don’t have to have previous business experience, but it is welcomed.
How you are supported:
This is a unique chance to start or accelerate your career in a team where you can choose how you contribute to new, cutting-edge projects in the FinTech sector, with little legacy code. You will receive ongoing training while you help build solutions. You can also participate in trainings in regional offices in London and New York and India.
Great Benefits You Receive:
• Very strong salary even for entry level / graduate positions + pension contribution
• Enriched employee benefits - 25 days holidays, sick days meal vouchers, etc
• Immediate opportunity to work with top software professionals across Europe and globally
• Internal moblity, international training opportunities, hard and soft skills training
• Assistance with Visa and Working Permit
• This position is for full-time, employment in Prague, Czech Republic