* SMA inspection equipment programming; Programming device, SPI, AOI, x-Ray;
* SMA inspection programming documentation management;
* Equipment status monitoring;
* SPI, AOI, x-RAY reports analyze and programs improvement;
* SMA operators training.
* College degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
* Experience and good knowledge of IT technologies (hardware and software, LAN, databases);
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
* Abilities in job estimation and problem solving;
* Innovative and adaptable, team player;
* Spoken English and Russian, Estonian will be advance;
* Good communication skills;
* Experience in similar position (will be big advantage).
Opportunity to be involved in the implementation of the new LTE (4G) technology in Estonia;
Constantly developing working environment that is oriented to professional competence;
Organizational culture that is oriented to multi-culturalism and team values.
We have a common intention of achieving high goals in the implementation of a new technology in Estonia. The everyday work of our team is based on the main values of respect, perseverance and professionalism.