We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
Your daily tasks will include following:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Research and implementation of search engine optimization recommendations;
- Developing and implementing link building strategy;
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code;
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Recommendations of changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience;
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, etc.;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics);
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments;
- English is a must and any other language proficiency is an advantage;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Proficiency enhancement trainings.
N.B.! The work is from the office in Tallinn. Please send your CV in English and address your covering letter to Alex.