Stoneridge Electronics is looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA). The role is a part of Stoneridge Electronics Procurement Organization and reports to the SQA Group Manager. The Procurement Team is a cross functional team operating on three (3) different sites in Sweden and Estonia. This position is based in Estonia but will require travels both within the company and to the world wide supplier base.
As SQA Engineer you will be responsible for the Supplier Quality Assurance within your area of responsibility. You will work close to the Commodity Management team within procurement in a commodity based structure. The main processes the SQA Enigneer operates in are the Supplier Selection, PPAP and Supplier Development processes.
Main elements are:
- Supplier Selection: Evaluation of new suppliers from the quality perspective.
- PPAP: PPAP assessment in new projects and running production, follow up PPAP, product audits at suppliers.
- Supplier Development: Supplier performance monitoring, analysis, corrective actions, follow up and continuous improvements. Work proactively and actively with the Incoming Inspection and Supplier Non Conforming Material processes, i.e. manage inspection plans, supplier claims, 8D follow up and closure, improvements through PDCA model, etc.
- Other: Drive quality improvement projects, both internally and externally towards the suppliers.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering, proven experience in the Quality Assurance area or proven experience in Supplier Quality Assurance.
- Long experience from electronics, electromechanics and/or mechanics production.
- Well established knowledge of quality processes and tools.
- Experience in managing projects.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and writing).
- Knowledge of MRP.
- On the personal level you are open minded, respectful, flexible, proactive, can handle stress and very supportive.
Other recommended experience:
- Proven experience from the automotive industry.
- Proven supplier/product auditing experience/certification, ISO 19011 or similar.
a very interesting and challenging work in an international environment, as well as very good colleagues, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.