We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer with experience in software testing and creation of test concepts. Your responsibilities include planning and execution of functional requirements including regressions, performance and system integration. Communication with the QA team, development teams, company management and partners is your daily business.
• Creation of test strategies, writing of test scenarios and test cases
• Develop and execute automated and manual tests
• Investigate and report findings and results
• 3+ years of software development experience
• Hands-on test automation experience regarding web applications
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Technical education
• Experience with software testing processes
• Familiarity with Web Services (REST, JSON)
• Ability to test system performance and stability
• Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken)
• Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail
• Individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
• Can do attitude
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space