In this role, person will be responsible for quality assurance of one of SEVEN's wireless software products. Senior Software QA Engineer will interface with product managers, product development, and support team. Senior Software QA Engineer will be responsible for verification of SEVEN products to requirements and specifications, updating and developing test cases and plans, provide test reports and participate in product improvement.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, document, execute and maintain test plans for SEVEN’s Mobile Messaging Applications. Focus areas for such testing to include regression, functional, and performance testing.
• Work with the QA and Development teams to automate testing.
• Contribute to QA operational process development, documentation and adoption.
• Identify opportunities for product improvement, with a focus on application features and user experience.
• Participate in technical reviews of project requirements, specifications, and test plans.
• Identify, isolate, report and track product defects in the defect tracking system.
• Work with QA, Customer Support, and Software Development to resolve product related anomalies.
• Work with Technical Publications to review product documentation.
• BS in Computer Science, or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial software testing environment with an emphasis in back-end applications feature and user experience testing
• Strong analytical capabilities to identify incidence of issues across components of a complex software system, attention to detail
• Experience in commercial Mobile, Networking, Database application (server-side) testing
• Strong oral and written skills, ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Good command of English
Competitive Pay, Excellent work environment