We are currently looking for engineers who are passionate about developing dazzling consumer oriented mobile applications that use rich internet media and multimedia technologies. As a Senior Software Engineer, for our Server team, you will play a key role in defining and building network-enabled wireless data applications and you will get a chance to work with some of the best technical folks in the mobile industry.
• Architect, design, and implement server components of the System SEVEN product;
• Improve product scalability to match the needs of the market;
• Investigate new technologies to improve current products and build new products;
• Work with Product Management, Marketing, Quality Assurance, and Project Managers to deliver high-quality software products to our global customer base;
• Work with field organizations to help support SEVEN's worldwide customer base;
• Participate in code reviews, supervise other developers, and act as a team lead if required;
• Take ownership of certain system component development and provide technical expertise to other departments.
• BS in Computer Science, or related field
• 5+ years of hands-on software industry experience in the design and development on J2EE and Java
• Demonstrated proficiency in programming of multi-threaded, client/server applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts, ANT, and JUNIT
• Experience with Wireless and standard Internet technologies, protocols and standards like, TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, SOAP, XML,SMPP, XMPP
• Demonstrated experience in developing high performance systems using databases and distributed caching
• Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent team player. Work across multi-site development teams.
• Good written and verbal English
• Experience in developing high-availability server systems
• Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL/PLSQL especially Oracle
• Experience with different flavors of Linux/Unix platforms
• Knowledge of cloud computing technologies like Apache Hadoop and Apache Cassandra a plus
Competitive Pay, Excellent work environment