• Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects according to Swedbanks’ development process;
• Ensure that your projects meet decided requirements and objectives;
• Engage with stakeholders.
• At least 5-10 years professional experience, ideally within financial services and/or top management consulting;
• A sound understanding of the IT drivers in the banking industry;
• Proven track record in managing strategic projects;
• Experience of managing major initiatives with multi-culture aspects;
• University degree or equal experience or education;
• Is open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results despite setbacks;
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation;
• Ability to solve conflicts;
• Written and oral English skills;
• Project management skills;
• People management skills.
We value your personal attributes high
• Drive, energy and eagerness to succeed;
• Structured and result-driven way of working;
• Excellent analytical, collaboration and communication skills.
and that you share Swedbanks’ values; Simple, Open and Caring.
• Challenging work in a multinational organization;
• Personal development possibilities;
• We also support good life balance as we believe that happy employees are cornerstone to our success.