- You take over the project management for setting up and expanding operational cooperation with the nearshoring Development Center (DC) in Tallinn
- You develop and establish the necessary requirements and processes for successful cooperation between the local teams and interface areas in Germany with the Development Center
- You build a successive and sustainable agile team in DC to strengthen our development capacity. You establish requirements and processes to further scale capacity of the Development Center.
- You establish and conduct cross-location development and maintenance projects
- You monitor the progress of projects, analyze risks, control the costs and plan tasks
- You regularly present the status of your projects in the departments, the management and the executive board
- You take over technical requirements management of preliminary project and prepare cost estimates with the development teams
- You work closely with the development teams and you can take the Product Owner Role within the Scrum Team
- You have a university degree in (business-) informatics or other technical major
- You have several years of work experience in IT project management, ideally in the agile environment
- You can provide references or certificates to verify your project management skills
- You have practical experiences with successful distributed development and with cooperation and the development of nearshoring partners and locations
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You have experience in software development with Java
- You are professional and highly customer oriented. You are a good listener and fair-minded in team and management level
- You are dedicated and creative in solving problems
- You have a high quality awareness and good communication skills
- You have analytical thinking and cost awareness.
- You use efficient tools in Project Controlling and Project Reporting
- You can asset yourself, persuade and impel others. You are determined achieving your objectives