• General IT tasks
• Diagnose and resolve technical faults of PC
• Planned maintenance of IT equipment
• Storage cleanup and utilization
• IT asset inventory
• Languages: very good Estonian (written and spoken)
• Good English language skills
• Basic experience with operating systems Windows 7,8
• Basic experience in PC repair works
• At least 20 hours per week to participate in internship
• Clear and effective communicator: ability to effectively work with fellow employees in a friendly manner; both in person and over the phone.
• Ability to learn multi-area things
• Student of IT or Telecommunications faculties
• If, on top of all this, you have a high team spirit, please send your CV in English
Additional information: Interns will have the opportunity to take part with experienced IT professionals. You will also have opportunities to interact with business partners. Participate as an active team member on various IT projects within your assigned team. Provide input and express creative solutions to IT problems.
Important: Since Internship is intended to increase your skills and not in any way to profit for a company - internship will not be paid or subject to salary.
• Opportunity to be a part of multi-national environment
• Opportunity to gain knowledge in Windows, Linux, Networking, Security (PCI DSS), IT management areas
Opportunity to learn following leading certification programs in Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL
NB! Please note that only candidates who successfully meet the requirements as set forth above will be contacted.