- Become a Scrum Master for multiple IGT development teams, working with both Scrum and Kanban
- Part of agile development team, involved the whole way from requirements to finished product.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects
- Support your teams when issues arise that prevent them from carrying out their daily work.
- Coordinate development between teams
- Focus team efforts on the most prioritized matters.
- Be a radiator of information concerning goals, progress and needs.
- Work actively with improving and optimizing processes and workflows within the department and against other stake
- Constant improvements of agile process and development methodologies
We are looking for a goal oriented responsible person with competent within the following areas:
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Kanban
- 3+ years of experience of agile software development or quality assurance of enterprise-class systems
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment using Scrum and Kanban
- Be flexible, self-motivated, and work well in a fast-paced agile team environment.
To fit in our team you must take initiative and be a responsible person that can work in a dynamic and flexible organization with a high pace.
We work in an international environment and we expect that you can express yourself without limitations in both written and spoken English.
You have a university degree or relevant diploma.
- Excellent working environment
- Global work exposure
- Active and fast growing team
- Attractive salary and bonus