- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of our self-organization filling in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Previous experience as a team lead
In our everyday work professionalism, respect and perseverance are important for us. Innovation is one of the pillars of our corporate culture and key to the success. The employees' motivation, development, health, and overall well-being are important for us. The aim of the benefits is to provide added value to our employees and recognize them for what they do.