- Sales & marketing of computer components in Estonia;
- Negotiations and management of key clients (improving relations, setting target & discount policy, expanding our product range, etc.);
- Long-term & short-term sales planning;
- Monitoring the market.
- University degree (business management, IT) would be beneficial;
- Experience in similar position would be an advantage;
- Interest in the IT goods and related accessories;
- Very good computing skills (e-mail, Internet, MS Office incl. Excel, Word);
- Communicability and orientation to customers;
- Understanding of the needs of potential clients and of corporate purchasing dynamics;
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Result oriented, well organized, discrete with strong sense of responsibility;
- Be fluent in Estonian and be fluent in either Russian or English,
- Driver’s license (possibility to use personal car would be an advantage).
- Challenging and dynamic job in a prospective company;
- Competitive remuneration package and motivating salary;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Personal training.