- Maintaining and developing existing customer relationships through expert advice
- Systematic search for new uses for our products among current and new customers
- Achieve and ensure regular sales growth
- Identify prospect and market opportunities, provide ideas to Management team
- Actively customer visits on daily basis
- Perform other tasks set by Management team, which are in line with own competences
- Technical education
- Experience and knowledge of metal cutting industry in Estonia
- Ability to manage multiple activities and to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and sense of responsibility
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical mindset, proactive and result oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear B category driver’s license.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages
- PC skills (Excel, Word)
- A dynamic and challenging work within an international environment.
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Motivating salary and bonus package
- All necessary business tools