• Selling trainings to potential clients.
• Support marketing by sales and new ideas.
• Assist trainers in facilitating training courses.
• Learning training as soon as possible.
• High professional sales skills and and powerful willingness in sales and marketing.
• Work experience of two years minimum.
• University degree preferred.
• Excellent character (dynamic, flexible, powerful, emotional, practical-hands on) supported by a good reputation.
• Well organized. Ability to take the initiative and work independently.
• Proficient with MS Office: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and mail.
• Good knowledge of Estonian and English (both written and verbal). Verbal in Russian. German of big advantage.
• International professional working environment.
• Work with strong local and international Clients.
• Opportunities for own personnel development.
• Attractive provisions as a freelancer.
• Growth opportunities to work as a trainer.