- Active search for new clients using all sources of info to open new clients/business;
- Business development of existing clients to grow volume of business;
- Prepare and run regular meetings/calls to achieve sales objectives;
- Research market data and provision of feed-back;
- Managing commercial correspondence;
- Coordination contracts signing;
- Making formal presentations;
- Build and developing business relations with clients/prospects;
- CRM/eCW Software database management;
- Reporting re sales activities and results.
- Higher education (logistics is preferable);
- Successful work experience as active sales executive > 3 years;
- Logistics business knowledge is a must;
- Local market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers);
- Functional experience in freight forwarding;
- Clients base;
- Excellent communicative skills;
- Fluent English/Estonian/Russian;
- Good skills in MS Office (especially Power Point).
- Competitive salary: monthly fix salary and bonus (paid quarterly and annually) on results of interview in line with the sales plan;
- Work in a young and dynamic sales team eCW family (eCargoWorld);
- Opportunities for professional and career development;
- Probation period 3 months.