• Manage, coordinate and deliver recruitment projects;
• Provide advice, guidance and trainings for hiring managers;
• Create targeted attraction strategies for defined candidate groups based on research, analysis and management information;
• Know the candidate market and research into ways of attracting and retaining candidates that could feed into talent pipeline;
• Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and future forecasts;
• Understand Company performance in the recruitment market in terms of perception, reputation, the candidate experience and on-boarding.
• Recommend improvements and efficiencies as necessary;
• Coordinate HR processes across Baltics and assist local businesses with HR planning.
• Proven experience in a recruitment role with evidence of strong/high performance;
• Solid experience of external, retained search and selection, contingency and multichannel recruitment;
• Understanding and experience of delivering different recruitment methods and techniques and competency models;
• Managerial experience (people and process management);
• Awareness of relevant Employment Legislation;
• Knowledge of end-to-end ‘best practice’ recruitment;
• Very good English;
• Ability to create and articulate strategy and vision;
• Ability to multitask.
• A challenging job in an international and successful company.
• An opportunity to develop professional skills and create international career.