We are looking for a receptionist for Arctic Resort „Kakslauttanen“ in Saariselkä, Finnish Lapland for the winter season 2016–2017. The receptionist should be capable of handling various customer situations with a smile on her/his face, have good people skills, a positive attitude and a skill to turn a casual encounter to a unique experience.
Kakslauttanen is a family hotel in the Finnish Lapland 250 km north of the Arctic Circle. The resort consists of over 100 cottages, 65 glass-iglus, activity areas, restaurants and service buildings. With a very international touch this resort offers a challenging but unique working environment. More information here: http://www.kakslauttanen.fi/en/.
- Customer service and receptionist -experience
- Fluency in English (Finnish and other languages are a benefit)
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Desire to live in northern Finland for the winter
- Working opportunity within a unique tourism concept
- Possibility to develop yourself and work as a part of a renewed top team
- Strong organization and a support network
- Memorable working environment close to the nature
- Competitive salary
The work begins between September–November 2016 and ends in March–April 2017. The accommodation is provided by the employer, rent being app. 300 €/month (including electricity, water and wifi). The apartment is furnished.