• Collect, monitor and report product quality data, highlight critical quality issues, set–up quality targets;
• Coordinate production and engineering team activities in quality problem solving via root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions and closing follow-up (Workmanship related failures analysis and corrective actions);
• Creation/updating of product specific and general quality procedures/ instructions;
• Lead in Process Audits, participation in factory Internal and 5S audits.
• College or University degree in technics;
• Work experience in production processes;
• Good verbal and written English, Estonian and Russian on communication level;
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook);
• Know-how in statistics and Six Sigma tools is advantage.
› Opportunity to be involved in the work of the world-class technology company
› Constantly developing organizational culture that is oriented to multicultural enviroment and team values
› Opportunity to enchance their professional competence, thus developing the company and their career both in Estonia and in other parts of the world