Are you up for a challenge? We are looking for a QA Engineer who would be thrilled to be in charge of the entire testing process for the Investly application.
This means designing and writing integration, performance, acceptance, e2e, etc. tests, which will ensure that our software is ready for production. We are not committed to a certain framework and are open to experiment based on your suggestions and improvements.
We are a fintech startup with offices in Tallinn, Estonia and London, UK. Our mission is to help small and medium-sized businesses grow by releasing cash from their invoices. Our supercharged dev team currently consists of full stack engineers. We are currently focused on improving the user experience of our application and automating our in-house processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Taking charge of implementing quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments
• Designing and executing manual and automated testing systems
• Creating tests based on real feature requests and assuring that the code is serving its purpose
• Assisting with test automation efforts by writing test scripts and analysing results of automated tests
• Performing thorough test case execution and defect reporting and documentation
• Reviewing test results to assure quality of existing and new functionalities
• Working with members of other teams to deliver quality test plans that meet defined requirements
• Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile startup environment
• Interest in financial technology
• At least one year of experience in a QA role
• Know what TDD and BDD is and know how to write a test for it
• English as a working language
• Ready to relocate to Estonia
• A challenging job in a fast-growing venture capital funded fintech start-up
• Diverse organisation with highly motivated team members from Estonia, UK and Poland
• Your decisions matter and will make a change
• Dedication rewarded with options scheme
• Competitive salary
Farewell, dull days!
Apply here: https://investly.workable.com/jobs/441241