- Help develop, execute and maintain test plans for the HireRight’s product releases,
- Design, develop and maintain/enhance the QA automation software,
- Design, implementation and documentation of test cases for product releases and addition of these test cases to the automated suites,
- Work with the development team, product management and documentation to ensure the requirements and design are translated into efficient test case design and implementation,
- Identify and execute the manual test coverage,
- Create defects, analyze testing results, identify and report root causes for test failures by working with the development team,
- Make recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Good command of English,
- A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering field is needed,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer,
- Must have tested and shipped at least 1 commercially successful product through multiple releases,
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies (automated and manual test processes, black box, white box and gray box testing, test case design, scripting and execution, automated test tools),
- Experience in SQL queries and working with databases.
- Challenging job in fast developing environment,
- Development and learning opportunities,
- Excellent team and good working conditions in the centre of Tallinn.