Verifications Specialist - French/German/Spanish or Italian Speaker.
As a Verifications Specialist, you will be responsible for verifying educational and employment background of candidates hired by our clients. This will include making telephone calls, emailing and using our systems to verify standard education and employment details in order to prepare reports for our client. This is not a Customer Service role, as Verifications Specialists verify the information using variety of tools and sources, additionally making phone calls and writing emails. The daily duties of Verifications Specialists also entail research, analysis and working with various data. In your role, you will learn the intricacies of the background screening processes, the systems and tools that we use.
HireRight offers many opportunities for career progression, with a variety of internal roles and senior positions throughout the business available for internal applicants.
In order to succeed as a Verifications Specialist, you will need:
- To be fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: German or French or Spanish or Italian *We offer a Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Bonus*
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation and be keen to learn
- Prior experience is not required
HireRight offers its employees a competitive salary, permanent contract and a comprehensive package of benefits. From day one you will receive a training plan to get you on board quickly.
- Benefit Allowance
- Visual Compensation
- Dental Compensation
- Massage Compensation
- Sickness Paid from Day 1
- Bonus Plans
- Professional Training
- Career Path & Opportunities to Grow
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Fresh Fruit, Free Coffee, Tea