• Participate in the continuos improvement work according to ISO/TS16949 (process oriented).
• Participate, lead/support/coordinate, in quality improvement projects (Lean, Six Sigma, 5S etc.)
• Quality data analyses, supporting other departments and customers with quality data.
• Constantly work to assure that Stoneridge quality meets the expectations from our customers.
• Assure that processes meet Stoneridge Quality standards and goals.
• Co-operate in daily work and projects with customers and all other Stoneridge departments.
• Higher technical education
• Quality engineering experience in a leading/coordinating position
• Previous experience of work with quality and statistical tools (e.g. Lean production, Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC etc.)
• Proficient in English (spoken and written).
• Open attitude, eager and willing to learn.
• Can work independently as well as in a team.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Automotive experience.
• Good computer skills (MS office package and internet)
• Familiarity with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAP's, Dimentional layouts.
• Certification as a Six Sigma Green Belt
• Languages, preferably German since our major customer exist in the german market.
• Auditing experience.
• Experience of travelling.
a very interesting and challenging work in an international environment, as well as very good colleagues, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.