- Participate in the continuos improvement work according to ISO/TS16949 (process oriented).
- Participate, lead/support/coordinate, in quality improvement projects (Lean, Six Sigma, 5S etc.)
- Quality data analyses, supporting other departments and customers with quality data.
- Constantly work to assure that Stoneridge quality meets the expectations from our customers.
- Assure that processes meet Stoneridge Quality standards and goals.
- Co-operate in daily work and projects with customers and all other Stoneridge departments.
- Higher technical education
- Quality engineering experience in a leading/coordinating position
- Previous experience of work with quality and statistical tools (e.g. Lean production, Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC etc.)
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Open attitude, eager and willing to learn.
- Can work independently as well as in a team.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Automotive experience.
- Good computer skills (MS office package and internet) Appreciated skills:
- Familiarity with the AIAG Advanced Quality Planning and Control Plan standard, FMEA's, PPAP's, Dimentional layouts.
- Certification as a Six Sigma Green Belt
- Languages, preferably German since our major customer exist in the german market.
- Auditing experience.
- Experience of travelling.
a very interesting and challenging work in an international environment, as well as very good colleagues, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.